2008年10月22日星期三

class exercise 3-color in apparel


In 1890s, I chose purple, pale grey and moss green. This is saturation constants; it is same intensity but different hues.

In 1910s, I chose violet, light yellow and camel. This is complimentary color scheme.

In 1920s, I also chose cherry bloom, sky blue and violet. This is low value, same brightness level

In 1930s, I chose rose carmine, orange and prussian blue. This is contrast of value; it is stark differences in brightness.

In 1940s, I chose baby pink, baby blue and navy blue. This is low value.

In 1950s, I chose rose carmine, prussian blue and olive yellow. This is triadic color scheme.

In 1960s, I chose scarlet, light yellow and peacock blue. This is triadic color scheme.

In 1970s, I chose orange, grass green and violet. This is contrast of value.

In 1980s, I chose chocolate, pale brown and ultramarine. This is same hue but different.

In 1990s, I chose magenta, black and bright yellow. This is contrast of value.


沒有留言: